- Masters Degree in Computer Science and Technology,
University of Roorkee, Roorkee, India, 1989-1991.
- Bachelors Degree in Metallurgical Engineering, University
of Roorkee, Roorkee, India, 1985-1989.
- Working as Consultant for American Express (Financial
Resource Center), representing Powersoft Consulting Inc.,
Phoenix, AZ, USA, since December 1997.
- Worked as VP (AS/400 Division), From October 1996 through
November 1997, in the Stellar Group of Companies, Noida,
- Worked as Senior Systems Analyst, with Tata Consultancy
Services, New Delhi from March 1991 to September 1996.
- Backoffice Travel Accounting (Global MAX)
- Order Processing System
- Warehousing and Merchandise Management
- Membership Processing for a chain of health clubs/spas
- Mission Critical Applications for a Carrying and Shipping
- Housing Loan Processing and Accounting
- Disaster Recovery Planning for Computer Systems
- Year 2000 Conversion Automation
Expertise Area : IBM AS/400
- Production System Support for American Express Travel
Accounting (Global MAX), with a worldwide Userbase
spanning 10 countries, and 24*7 support requirement.
- Large Database Conversion Testing and Implementation
- Lead the Development of the Year 2000 Conversion Tool
- Security Officer for a Development AS/400, supporting
over 100 programmers.
- Managed Client-Server Projects, with Lotus Notes and
Visual Basic Front-end
- Quality Assurance Reviews of Deliverables, and enforcing
Software Processes in the team.
- Tata Consultancy Services, New Delhi/Noida, India
- P&O Containers, East Rutherford, NJ, USA
- Clothestime Inc., Anaheim, CA, USA
- American Express, Financial Resource Center, Phoenix, AZ,
- American Express, Financial Resource Center, New Delhi,
- Remedi Pharmaceutical Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Commercial Bank of Ceylon, Colombo, Sri Lanka.